2015. április 2., csütörtök

About The "No Room For Tears"

I wrote this song years ago, when I wanted to make a band with the brilliant Hungarian violin player Luca Kezdy. But the band didn't worked and I wanted to save this groove, that's why we play it now.
We played this song live many times with my previous band (deBORT) but this new recorded version (with my trio) is better than I ever thought.
This new version is inspired by the poem of Anne Kerdijk Nicholson.

A short quote from the poem:

"Until then we were immortal --
we drove up over the Parkway
the lights of his city blurred.
He had been younger than me.

They hold each other
and kiss, reciting
their front-door litany --
“Last chance before we come back,
they don’t like poofters out there.”


Here is the whole poem:
No Room For Tears Here

And here is the song:

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése